P3 Pack - Acoustic Motorbike
Litre Capacity, Shoulder Pads
Some riders want more room in a riding pack. The P3 is a 23 litre riding pack with 1.8 litre reservoir, that will happily tote a days riding gear, armor, full face helmet, ipod, lunch, tools and more. It could be called a freeride pack but really it is much more. The P3 has the ability to carry body armor or a jacket on the outside and a full-face helmet on top. Inside there are mesh pockets the full length of the front panel, which opens completely making trail side repairs that bit easier. A pocket keeps the 1.8 litre reservoir stable against the padded back. There�s even an electronic gadget pocket with key clip inside the cavernous 23 litre main compartment.
The P3 has a low profile and sits low and stable on your back. Padded hip fins, hip belt and sternum strap help keep it in place. There is a side zip to allow access to the pack when you are carrying gear on the front. A PVC exo-skeleton and panels help keep the pack in one piece if it gets too close to obstacles!
- 1.8 litre Platypus bladder with a shut-off valve at the nipple.
- 23 litre capacity with loads of internal pockets for batteries, phones, tools, etc.
- Internal key clip.
- Full opening front panel for ease of access.
- Additional side zip to aid access.
- Front compression straps to hold armor, jacket etc.
- Full-face helmet straps.
- 3D mesh inside the shoulder pads, hip fins and back with closed cell padding for comfort and breathability.
- Mesh shoulder pads for maximum breathability, with drink tube management and Velcro night light dock.
- Tough but light PVC exo-skeleton and base protects the pack and helps keep its shape.
- Fully adjustable sternum strap.
- Reflective edge on shoulder pads visible from the front, rear and sides.
- Adjustable quick release buckles on shoulder pads to aid getting the pack off quickly or over body armor/clothing.
- 38mm waist belt with padded hip fins and double adjustable quick release buckle.
- Available in orange/silver and black/silver.
, Shoulder Pads