Shewee - women can urinate standing up
When a woman just has to go
As a woman have you been stuck on a boat, out tramping or attending a show and don't fancy using the dirty portaloo?
The Shewee provides women with a simple, private and hygienic method of urinating while standing up.
How does it work?
When positioned securely under the crotch, and with underwear pushed to the side, Shewee directs urine away from the body to a suitable place, such as a toilet, a container or a conveniently located tree!
- No more crossed legs or uncomfortable squatting.
- Maintain your privacy and banish bare bottoms!
- Stand up at public toilets to avoid unhygienic seats and smelly portable loos.
- Hike/climb/ski/jog off the beaten track, miles from the nearest toilet.
- Travel the world with the comfort of home in your pocket.
Now available add a cool pink carry case for under $10
Very useful if you have mobility problems.
- Enjoy perfect aim into a sample pot when giving a urine sample. This is especially useful for pregnant women.
- Use in a wheelchair or when partially bed-bound to comfortably urinate into a container.tand over a toilet if it is physically uncomfortable or if if you have a disability or injury that prevents you from sitting or squatting.
- Maintain your independence, if you are chair bound or rely on home care.aintain privacy and dignity when a toilet is not available and you just have to go.
From Dawn "All I can say is every lady that sails should have a Shewee. Wonderful. quick, easy and let's get on with the sailing - briliant."