Warm hands while watching sport
Ideal for golfers, fishing, hunting and bowls. Also great to have with you when you are watching your kids play sport on a cold morning!
A friend recently bought 3 just to make sure he was able to keep warm for the whole game.
The heating pad can be reused hundreds, if not thousands of times and is filled with a saline (salt) type solution.
Instructions for use
- Flex metal disc back and forth until you see crystals form and the pad begins to warm up.
- Knead pad to soften.
Reusing The Pad.
- Boil a pot of water with a cloth at the bottom of the pot.
- Place the pad on the cloth inside the pot and continue to boil the water until all crystals are dissolved and the pad in completely clear.
- When the pad is completely clear, (only liquid remains), take it out of the water using plastic tongs, and place it on a cloth or counter area to cool down.
- Please note: All crystals must be dissolved in order for the pad to be stored in its original state. If not perfectly clear, a chain reaction will begin and the pad will stay in its heated form. Carefully hold the pad against a light to make sure no crystals left. If crystals start forming while the pad is cooling, repeat steps 1, 2 and 3.
- When the pad cools down, it is ready to be reused.
Q1: Can I microwave them?
Yes you can BUT WE DO NOT RECOMMEND TO USE THEM, as this over heats the plastic and becomes weak, which tends to leak the solution out of the pad. Also all microwaves have different heating power, and this cause damage to the heating pad and the microwave.
Q2.How should Heat pad be stored?
Heat Pads are best stored in the liquid state for long term storage.
Q3.Are Heat pads safe?
Yes, the heat pads are non-toxic and reusable
Colour supplied may vary from that shown in the picture.
Price is for a pack of 3 separate pocket warmers.