In House Consultations, Otago and Christchurch areas, New Zealand
- Individually orientated to suit your family
- Ideally four hours to complete full teaching
- Suggested individual feeding patterns also available
Whether you are experiencing colic or not Natural Winding has much to share with all parents on winding, inconsolable crying, feeding, sleeping, and what your child is truly communicating to you so providing a fuller, calmer way to be the best provider and teacher you can be.
If your antenatal group or other friends would like to learn more then why not have Philippa attend your coffee dates to share some of Natural Windings teachings.
- One to two hours unless otherwise arranged
- Will attend personal homes
Speaking Events: Parents
Any healthcare organisation can have Philippa speak about Natural Winding to parents connected with their organisation. Each speaking event is individually priced on enquiry and Philippa is willing to travel.
Healthcare Organisations to date:
- Parent Centre - NZ
- Neighbourhood Trust - NZ
- Multiple Birth Association - NZ
Speaking Events: Organisations
This talk is aimed specifically for other healthcare professionals that wish to learn about Natural Windings philosophy and how we can work alongside each other to diminish the use of colic medicine at an early age.
Natural Winding is supportive of the Baby Friendly Hospital Initiative.
Speaking Events to date:
- Rangiora Hospital Community Midwives
- Oamaru Hospital Maternity Centre
- Individual Midwifery Groups
Parent-infant bonding is a very powerful connection which is greatly enhanced through the intimacy of touch, eye to eye attachment, voice, smell, breath and movement.
By giving a massage to your baby you not only encourage stability, security and calmness you also boost the immune system, develop your baby’s motor reflex skills and sensory awareness, strengthen muscle coordination and stimulate skin cells.
The benefits for you all are immense
- Individual, in-house teachings - price on enquiry
- Group teachings – price on enquiry