People lose touch with family and friends for many reasons and in todays modern age its surprisingly more common than ever before! Only a generation or two ago, people rarely moved house or changed jobs and cities were a lot smaller.
- the need to inform family members of a death, birth or marriage
- searching for adopted children or birth parents
- the need for medical information from a parent or sibling
- genealogical research to locate ancestors and/or descendants
- reunions with old friends, work colleagues or lovers
- acquiring important documents i.e. birth certificates etc
- determining who owns a piece of land
- locating the final resting place of a loved one
For all these reasons and more we can help you find that person missing from your life.
The amount of information you wish to us to trace is ultimately determined by you. We can offer a tracing service that suits your unique circumstances and budget. All information is treated with the upmost respect and privacy.
CMPNZ operates as a charitable trust and greatly subsidises its tracing services to the NZ public. If you wish to find out more about how we can help you locate somebody please complete the form at the bottom of this page. We will respond within 24hrs.