Medmont Studio is the integrated software package that brings the M700, E300 and DV2000 together into a unified working environment.
Move seamlessly between perimetry results, corneal maps and retinal images in a friendly user interface that mirrors familiar Windows™ navigation.
Medmont Studio comes with the purchase of any M700 or E300 instrument, and uses plugin architecture to grow with you as your practice does. Each time you purchase a Medmont instrument, the new module and options required for that instrument become available.
Medmont Studio works on a standard Windows™ network, allowing concurrent access from multiple workstations and making viewing, editing and printing exams available to all (a licence must be purchased for each additional user. Users can be resticted from editing or removing exams and other program features if required).
Practice Management Integration
Recommended System Requirements:
- Pentium™ processor-based personal computer, P4 2.8 GHz or Higher (P4 1GHz minimum). Motherboard using genuine Intel™ PCI chipset highly recommended. VIA chipsets have proven to be unreliable.
- NTFS file system (installed by default on XP/Vista/Server 2003).
- 1 GB RAM or more (512MB minimum)
- VGA card supporting at least 24-bit colour and 128MB onboard memory. Video cards that share main memory are not recommended. For stereo viewing using shutter glasses, a compatible NVidia video card is required.
- DirectX v9.0c or higher
- 10GB of available hard-disk space.
- DVD-ROM drive (CD-ROM minimum)
- At least 2 free USB 2.0 ports.
Supported Windows Operating Systems:
IMPORTANT: Medmont cannot guarantee compatibility of your third party devices with your chosen operating system. In particular windows 7 or any 64 bit operating system. Please check with your equipment manufacturer before purchasing any operating system.
| || Medmont Studio* |
|Windows XP (1) ||Yes |
|Windows Vista 32bit(2)(5) ||Yes |
|Windows Vista 64bit(2)(5) ||Yes |
|Windows 7 32bit(3)(5) ||Yes |
|Windows 7 64bit(3)(5) ||Yes |
|Windows Server 2003 32bit(5) ||Yes |
|Windows Server 2003 64bit(5) ||Yes |
|Windows Server 2008 32bit(4)(5) ||Yes |
|Windows Server 2008 64bit(4)(5) ||Yes |
*Latest version software. Please refer to the downloads section under support for the latest version.
(1)Windows XP Professional 32bit only (SP3 or higher).
(2)Windows Vista Ultimate, Business and Enterprise editions only (SP1 or higher).
(3)Windows 7 Professional, Ultimate, and Enterprise editions only.
(4)Windows Server 2008 Foundation edition is not supported.
(5)W18 Video Converter Upgrade Kit required if the perimeter that will be attached has a serial number less than M714719. Please contact Medmont International or one of its authorised distributors if you require this upgrade kit.
- Medmont Studio will not be supported if running in a virtualized environment or terminal services.
- Novell networks and network storage devices are not tested or recommended.
- All Microsoft Operating Systems should have the latest service pack installed.
Friday, July 29, 2011, Administrator