Get the most out of Medmont Studio 4 with a Feature Pack license.
With advanced features like video fixation tracking for M700 and stereo imaging for DV2000, Feature Pack will help you work with your patient data with more power and flexibility than ever.
- Video Fixation Tracking - M700 Video Fixation Tracking actively tracks the patient's Iris throughout the exam, notifying the clinician when fixation is lost. This ensures the most accurate results possible and cuts down test times by eliminating the frequent blind spot exposures otherwise required.
- Retinal Overlay - M700 can now work together with your DV2000 retinal images to give a second reference for scotomatous regions, allowing you to overlay a retinal image of the same eye over an existing threshold exam and identify or confirm problem regions or anomalies.
- Mosiac Image Capture - Retinal Mosaic Image Capture gives you the power to capture retinal images in a mosaic pattern, allowing for a full representation of the retina in a single image. With automatic image registration and warping, it's easy to construct a retinal mosaic with DV2000.
- Stereo Viewing - It is now possible to capture and view images in DV2000 as a stereo pair, using various stereo imaging methods such as anaglyphic (red/blue)*, stereo interlaced LCD displays* and the nVidia stereo driver with shutter glasses*. Any of these viewing options will allow you to visualize your exams with more detail and dimension than ever.
- Compare View - DV2000 now gives you the power to track retinal changes over time by using an arithmetic comparison method to create a composite image from two selected exams. This makes it easy to visualise degeneration or other changes over time.
Shutter glasses require a very high refresh rate and therefore cannot be used with LCD monitors. NVidia Stereo Driver requires compatible video card. Red/Blue flippers required for anaglyphic viewing. Viewing with LCD interlaced display requires polarizing goggles.
Friday, July 29, 2011, Administrator