In situations where you are seeking help to resolve a dispute of any kind, a number of dispute resolution options are available including negotiation, mediation, arbitration and court litigation.
Court litigation is very expensive (both in terms of legal costs and personal time and energy), it can take a long time and the outcome is never certain or guaranteed. For these reasons our approach is, where appropriate, to discuss with you alternative dispute resolution processes.
In situations where the advancement or protection of your interests necessitates Court litigation and calls for effective advocacy in Court, the team at McCaw Lewis is well placed to help you. In addition to our Dispute Resolution Team McCaw Lewis has longstanding relationships with senior barristers. For some disputes McCaw Lewis will recommend involving a barrister for Court proceedings.
The areas of law in which the team at McCaw Lewis has significant experience include:
- Contract disputes
- Commercial and financial disputes
- Property and lease issues
- Estate and trust disputes
- Negligence claims
- Insurance disputes
- Debt recovery and creditors remedies
- Insolvency including bankruptcy and company liquidations
In whatever situation you find yourself, you should expect from McCaw Lewis:
- Considered advice on the quickest and most cost-effective path to a resolution of the dispute
- Effective support and advocacy
- Total commitment to your best interests
For litigation and dispute resolution law issues, please contact: