Remember when ‘doing your banking’ meant going to the bank? Now, with Marlborough Savings Bank’s (MSB) FREE Online Banking, you have the ease, convenience, flexibility and power to access your accounts and to make transactions from virtually any computer in the world with an Internet connection. And your online connection is completely secure.
- Check balances
- Transfer funds
- Issue stop payment requests
- Reconcile your accounts quickly and easily
- Access 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
You can also set up ‘alerts’ to help you manage your finances more effectively. For instance, create alerts to notify you when:
- A deposit or check clears
- Your Certificate of Deposit is maturing
- An account falls below a certain balance or
- An account reaches a maximum balance
Electronic Bill Pay
Electronic Bill Pay is a FREE, easy and secure way to pay bills. In addition to the flexibility of paying at times that best suit your schedule, it also allows you to take advantage of these great features:
- Pay bills from any of your Marlborough Savings checking accounts
- Pay all or some bills automatically
- View a history of payments and sort by the field of your choice, for example by date or payee
- Create custom reports
And for even more convenience, there’s E-Statements
E-statements are online versions of the statements you receive in the mail. Online access means you can view your statements at any time.
- Save Time. E-Statements are delivered faster than those sent through the mail. An e-mail is sent to you when a new statement is available.
- Save Space. E-Statements can be saved to your computer and printed when needed. Gone are the files, drawers, and boxes filled with statements!
- Keep your personal information secure. Secure Sign On helps us protect your valuable information including E-Statements.
Checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit and money market accounts can receive E-Statements.
To Our valued Online Banking Customers:
As use of computers in public spaces such as libraries, cyber-cafes, and at work become more common, all Online Banking users should be mindful of the importance of properly ending their banking session prior to leaving the computer. We strongly suggest that you follow these log-off procedures to ensure that data remains private and secure.
Proper Log-off procedures:
The correct way to end your online banking session is to click “sign -off” on the navigation bar. If you are within the bill payment section of Online Banking, click “Account Summary” to return to the online banking section and then click “sign-off”. Also, be sure to close any open windows that may have been created within your session. These procedures are of the utmost importance especially when accessing your account information from a public or workplace computer.