Model #: 010-00762-01
Garmin GPSMAP 541S Dual Frequency Combo Transducer.Featuers a large ultra-bright 5" QVGA display along with an improved high-speed digital design for faster map drawing and panning speeds. Plus, these waterproof units have a high-sensitivity internal GPS receiver, so mariners will always know their position at sea. They are ready to go with built-in BlueChart g2 marine cartography of the coastal United States - including Alaska, Hawaii, and Explorer Chart data of the Bahamas. Mariners can navigate the waters of with ease knowing that these new units include Garmin's proven easy-to-use interface design.
(Optional BlueChart g2 Vision cards provide marine chart detail and enhanced navigation features like Auto Guidance, satellite imagery, 3-D Mariner's Eye View and 3-D Fish Eye View).
Shipping Weight: 8 lbs.
- Large, ultra-bright 5 Inch diagonal QVGA display, 234 x 320 pixels - over 800 nits of brightness
- NMEA 2000 certified for seamless integration with the Garmin marine lineup
- Preloaded worldwide marine basemap
- Compatible with GXM 51 for XM Satellite Radio and XM WX Satellite Weather
- Built-in high-sensitivity GPS receiver
- High-speed processor for fast screen redraws and smooth panning
- Streamlined user interface makes it simple to select modes and features
- Single SD memory card slot for BlueChart g2 Vision cards, as well as saving waypoints, routes and tracks to an SD card
- Backlit keypad for easy operation in low light conditions
- Unit dimensions: 5.9inch H x6.4W x 2.9D
- Depth: 1500 feet/500 meters (dual frequency)
- Use a dual frequency transducer 50 kHz (45 degrees), 200 kHz (10 degrees) for maximum saltwater performance
- Patented transom/trolling mount transducer
- UltraScroll high rep rate sonar provides lightning-fast screen updates
Retail Price: $799.99
Our Price: $647.99You Save 20%
The information in this article was current at 02 Dec 2011