Coaching for Coaches
Marian has a passion for developing authenticity and professionalism amongst coaches to help you be the coach you know you can be
- receive guidance while training
- find your authentic coaching voice
- understand and honour your own values
- look after your own needs as well as your clients’
- attend to your own issues
Writing, Proofreading and Editing Services
Marian has written (and tested) a range of coaching materials and also works with you to produce and develop your own written work
- purchase effective coaching tools and materials
- develop your own written coaching materials and exercises
- produce your own articles, e-books or print books
- receive assistance with any of your writing projects
- check your website for spelling, grammatical errors, etc
The Wellington Coaches Network
The Network fosters a sense of collaboration and professional development amongst coaches. Its purpose is to:
- be a safe place in which to meet
- support and encourage each other
- honour ourselves and each other by speaking our truth
- respect each other’s opinion without judgement
- help us each to find our authentic coaching voice
- encourage us to be the best we can be
- establish a place in which to allow the synchronicity of working together
Why Work With Marian?
Marian strongly believes that, as coaches, we are colleagues, not competitors. Working together we can share resources, build our professionalism and develop useful affiliations that will increase our effectiveness as coaches and as business people.
Marian works with you to bring out the best in you, your coaching practice and your coaching products. She draws on her experience and insights to enable you to extend your range and focus on achieving your own goals.
Contact Marian to see how her support can add value to your coaching and your coaching practice.