Types of Coaching
Personal Life Coaching
- enhance your self-esteem and confidence
- learn to positively manage change
- gain clarity about decisions
- gain focus about your life purpose
- set goals and achieve your perfect life
Quarter-Life and Mid Life Transition Coaching
- gain a strong sense of identity and purpose
- become alert to life’s possibilities
- become more assertive
- practical considerations
- manage change positively
Coaching for Coaches
- receive supervision while training
- keep on track in your practice
- work authentically from your strengths
- resolve your own issues
- purchase or develop professional coaching materials
Living with Chronic Illness
- maximise your potential
- find the beauty within
- gain a forward-looking focus
- maintain a positive mindset
- learn to prioritise, plan and pace
Career Evaluation or Redirection
- assess your skills, values and passions
- manage career transitions
- revamp your CV
- practice interview skills
- find balance in your work and life
Small Business Owners
- align your personal and business values
- focus on your vision
- maintain your motivation
- set realistic, achievable goals and attain them
- balance your life and your work
Why Work With a Coach?
Coaching isn’t about fixing problems or making yourself into someone else. It’s about building on your personal strengths and resources; strengthening your self-esteem and resilience; focusing on possibilities; and maximising your potential.
Sometimes there is just a nagging feeling that there could be more to life – more clarity; more focus; more direction; more balance; more of a sense of purpose. Sometimes there is an ‘…0’ birthday looming, or you are going through a time of transition and uncertainty (such as relationship break-up, quarter or mid-life re-assessment, redundancy, return to work, pending retirement, etc).
Whatever the reason, a coach works with you to help you get the best out of yourself and your life. You are encouraged and challenged to look at what lies between where you are now and where you would like to be, and work on effective actions to reach your goals.
Why Choose Marian as Your Coach?
Marian’s gentle encouraging style provides a safe environment in which to step back from the jumble of thoughts and concerns that often crowd in and think about yourself and how you want to live your life.
She strongly believes that we all carry our own answers and is committed to seeing you live out the wonder of being who you really are and live the life that suits you best.
Marian reaches for the stars while having her feet firmly planted on the ground. She blends a common sense approach with wisdom and intuition, encouraging her clients to take time out to uncover their unique inner beauty and worth, claim their dreams, and live the life that is perfect for them.