Extol Engineering have been manufacturing self loading cable drum carriers for over eight years and in that time with feed back from contractors and electrical suppliers we have refined our design to be market leaders in this field. Our trailers have many exceptional points that make them desired by electrical wholesalers as a point of difference to get contractors to purchase their electrical supplies off them.
- Extra wide design for towing stability and to avoid collapsing trenches when laying cable.
- Lowered body for ease of loading and unloading of smaller drums.
- Shortened tail to avoid the rear end dragging on steep inclines.
- Industrial pneumatic jockey wheel for ease of trailer movement even when fully loaded on uneven surfaces.
- All wiring enclosed inside RHS frame to avoid damage and lessen maintenance.
- 14" 8‑Ply commercial tyres to withstand the harshest punishment.
- Painted your company colours or galvanised.
- Split cone bosses to position the drum on bar and to ease the uncoiling of cable.
Trailer models & prices
Model A - is our base model and is a smaller light trailer on 13” rims and tyres fabricated from 65x35x3mm rhs, finished in your choice of colours or galvanized our price is $2,562.00. Optional extras, spare wheel $150.00, jockey wheel $120.00.
Model B - as shown in photo - fabricated from 75x50x3 rhs on 14” rims and tyres finished in your choice of colours or galvanized. Our price includes a spare wheel, jockey wheel and all on road costs our price is $3,750.00.
Model C - is our larger contractors model which can carry multiple drums but is still self loading it is braked and comes with a spare wheel, jockey wheel, and includes all on road costs our price is $5,450.00
| All prices exclude GST || |
Extol Engineering believe in doing a complete job so all trailers are warranted and registered and go through a quality assurance program so when they are delivered to your door they are ready for years of faithful service.
The information in this article was current at 02 Dec 2011