Unicycles - Unicycle.com NZ
Our Learner unicycles are the best beginners unicycles we could find. Quality construction with good components means they will take the knocks easily.
- Unicycles suitable for smaller children, who need a unicycle with a 12" or 16" wheel, as they cannot reach the pedals on larger unicycles.
- Unicycles suitable for adults and older children who can fit on a unicycle with a 20" or 24" wheel.
- Urban trials and street riding requires skill and a very strong uni! Over picnic tables, down stairs, across large gaps.
- High quality freestyle unicycles. Designed with intermediate to advanced riders in mind.
- Riding on a mountain bike track is a whole new challenge of fitness, agility and balance.
- Ride to work, school or the shops. A road unicycle has a larger wheel and shorter cranks to get you there faster.
- Everything you need to get primary, intermediate and high school age students up and active on one wheel.
- Ride tall! Stand out from the crowd on a chain-driven tall unicycle.
- Riding a standard unicycle no longer a challenge? Try one of our more unusual unicycles.
- Mini bikes and Penny Farthings