TranzUk - Services
TRANZUKPENSIONS - Services
If you have decided to transfer your pension to New Zealand we will work with you to ensure that this is done correctly. If, however, you are still considering whether or not to bring your pension to New Zealand we can also assist in this area.
- We will need to meet with you personally to discuss the possible transfer of your UK Pension. If you have a partner it is preferable to meet with them as well.
- If you then decide to transfer your pension you may be required to complete the appropriate technical details and we may be able to do some of this on your behalf by your authorization if you wish.
- When your pension arrives in New Zealand we will work with you to invest your money in a professional and compliant manner ensuring that your pension will be available to you at retirement
- Also to ensure that your pension is operating correctly we will conduct regular reviews on your pension scheme in New Zealand and if required will assist you to plan and implement your retirement goals
- Your UK Pension is required to be invested into a Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Scheme (QROPS). We work in conjunction with AXA New Zealand who hold this status. AXA Financial Services is a name respected worldwide.
- Currency is a contributing factor in decreasing or increasing the value of your UK Pension. For this reason AXA Personal Superannuation Fund hold an account denominated in British Pounds Sterling. If your pension is transferred at a time where currency can affect the value of your pension, the currency account can then be considered.
- Our services are conducted in a confidential and personal manner.
- A fee schedule is available at point of disclosure. (our fees are negotiable)
- A Financial Adviser Disclosure Statement is available free of charge on request.
Email - none provided
Print this page