The phenomenon thats hit the global market with a boom finally reaches New Zealand this week as Skullcandy unveil the first ever pair of headphones created for DJs by DJs at JB Hi Fis nationwide.
The killer Mix Master DJ headphones were developed over a gruelling 18 months in collaboration with Skullcandys cutting edge acoustic engineers and of course the colossal and legendary DJ Mix Master Mike from famed hip-hop group Beastie Boys.
Eagerly awaited, Skullcandys Mix Master headphones are for true DJs, audiophiles and lovers of the premium sound and character Skullcandy embodies.
With a focus on Supreme Sound Skullcandy headphones are known for attacking bass, natural vocals and precision highs.
New patented features include:
· Dual channel cue control, when a single ear cup articulates, entire mix is driven to one ear.
· Ambidextrous audio inputs, so you can run your cord either right or wrong handed.
· One touch mute; allowing you to silence the boom to hear the room.
Serious enough to be the only headphone in a DJs arsenal, and versatile enough to be the only headphones for your daily battle, other features include:
· Skullcandy Supreme Sound exclusive audio experience.
· Huge 50mm drivers.
· Plush soft-touch ear pads.
· Extra cable with in-line mic and music control
· Rugged three-piece folding body constructed of ABS, polycarbonate, stainless steel and aluminium.
The Skullcandy Mix Master has fused the best in audio with the best in turntablism, to create masterful sound, futuristic style, and the most groundbreaking DJ headphones ever
in the words of Mix Master Mike, These headphones are the truth.