This alarm is designed to help eliminate birds nesting around warms areas of tractors and/or implements, ie engines, manifolds and radiators etc. It operates on 12 Volts and can be powered by connecting direct to the battery. A 24 volt adaptor kit is available on request.
There are two settings available;
Automatic setting: When the engine is started the alarm turns itself off and when the ignition is switched off and the voltage to the battery drops the alarm will turn back on.
Manual setting: The alarm remains on as long as it has power. Operates with a dual blast and with in a 6 minute random cycle.
It’s easy to install, in most cases taking approximately 20-30 minutes. No special tools required.
RRP $355 + gst
and freight where applicable
Our standard kit comes with:
Power Wires – Battery Leads with an inline fuse.
Siren and Wiring
Cable Ties for Tidy Installation.
Installation Instruction Sheet.
Simple Self Install – Fitting instructions:
1. The control box can be fitted under the bonnet or in the cab. It
is recommended that it be kept away from direct heat and
fitted in such a place to avoid weather damage.
2. Connect power leads direct to the battery. Red to +, Black to -
3. For best results, we recommend that the siren be placed under
the bonnet facing the problem area, connect the lead to the other
plug in the control box.
4. Plug the power lead to the control box – a green light will start flashing.
5. Select the control switch to either:
Automatic - Allows the alarms to switch on when the ignition is turned off and will turn the alarm off when the ignition is turned on and the motor is started.
Manual – Overrides the automatic system and leaves the alarm activated at all times (while connected to a power source).
6. The alarm will sound a warning beep followed by short ‘blasts’ then a delay of 3 secs then another blast. Each series of blasts are at random and within a 6 minute cycle.
7. Once activation has occurred, the next random cycle will start.
Disclaimer: It is not represented that the Bird Buster will completely prevent the problem of Birds nesting in machinery. It is designed to significantly reduce the problem of birds nesting. No liability will be accepted if nesting does occur. Operators are advised to still check their machinery.
Conditions of Sale:
Be aware as this product emits an audible sound.
Warranty is for 6 months from date of sale. The warranty does not extend to incorrect installation, misuse or weather damage.
Goods for credit must be returned within 14 days from date of purchase. Goods that have been used will not be credited or refunded.
The fair trading act does not require us to refund goods when you change your mind about a purchase.