An eCommerce Website is great for:
Businesses that provide a product rather than a service. If you want to sell, you want an Ecommerce site.
- product inventory and stock management
- products that have colour or size variations
- differing shipping costs depending on region
- ability to promote items, or offer specials
- basic site skeleton
- simple site design (up to 3 hrs designer time)
- shopping cart, including payment connector
Ballpark cost: $2000
There are lots of things that can change the price of your cart, like what bank you are with and what features you need or the design you would like. We work with our clients every step of the way to make sure there are no hidden costs, and to make it as simple as possible.
The information in this article was current at 27 Mar 2012