Training and Professional Development
Lindsay Consulting's trainers are qualified experts in adult education. We combine superb teaching practice with expert
topic and business knowledge. Our training is focused on improving and extending skills.
We always have very small
class sizes (less than 6) so that everyone can fully participate.
"Very good and safe learning environment." (Project Officer, Police)
"I learnt lots of techniques and strategies." (Public Sector, Consultant)
The training is tailored to meet you or your staff needs.
It can be held at:
one of our cost effective half
day workshops based in Turnbull House, Wellington
a customised in-house training package based at your workplace.
1. Project Management - Budgets, documentation, risk assessment
2. Creative and Critical Thinking - De Bono, mind matrixes, egg solutions and problem identification
3. Managing Difficult Meetings, Situations and People - Positive relationships, negotiating skills, running meetings
and building effective teams
4. Plain English - Write with clarity
5. Effective Public Speaking - Dealing with nerves and structuring a speech
6. Understanding your Website - What works? What doesn't and how to fix it?
7. Internal Communications - Not just another newsletter
For information and course outlines
Our courses run in Turnbull House, Wellington from 8.30am to 12.30pm. Registration closes one week before a course.
©2008 Lindsay Consulting | Phone: 04 473 8840