LHTDesign has extensive knowledge and a proven reputation in the field of professional mechanical engineering to provide the best solutions for a wide range of commercial, industrial, and specialist heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVAC & R) applications.
Energy efficiency and the use of heat or energy recovery systems are key to our design philosophies. New and emerging technologies such as passive heating / cooling, solar energy, ground sourced energy are becoming more important with their inherent low energy footprint, and feature in our sustainable designs.
In particular, our services include:
- Design and specification of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems for any type of building, including development of appropriate controls.
- Project management of HVAC & R systems
- Energy efficient and sustainable design
- Heat recovery
- Energy Auditing
- Design of thermal insulation and vapour barriers
- Design and specification of pumping systems
- Design and specification of hot and cold reticulation supply systems
- An understanding of acoustics
- Design and specification of plumbing and drainage
- Design and specification of commercial and industrial refrigeration systems
Some of our clients and their projects include:
Oamaru Pool, Waitaki
Grey District Council, Greymouth
Te Rapa Hydrotherapy Pool, Hamilton
Alpine Aqualand, Queenstown