Christchurch Turf construction and installation
Golf Courses, Turf Management, Turf Construction
The expert team at Lawn Works, Christchurch, offers a full range of services in the construction, renovation and management of large scale turf projects for golf courses, sports fields, parks, schools and lifestyle blocks.
- Lifestyle block construction – complete service from start to finish from initial spraying, cultivation to sowing and maintenance.
- Soil cultivation and stone burying – loosen the hardest ground and bury stones and debris
- Spraying – large area spraying from a 2 metre boom to a 10 metre boom – no area too big or small. Growsafe and approved qualified operators with years of experience.
- Laser Levelling - for tennis courts, golf tees, sports fields and any other surface that needs to be flat
- Drainage and irrigation systems
- Seeding - using over seeding, hydroseeding or direct drilling (especially good for existing thinning grassed areas on sports fields or golf courses)
- Fertilisation & top dressing
- Scarifying – for thatch removal and aeration
- Consultation – With more than 23 years in the landscaping and turf trade, Roger Morgan and colleagues can advise on pretty much any lawn issue.
, Turf Construction
, Turf Management