Excel is a great tool to create equipment lists and edit data. It's easy to use and very flexible. The Import program is designed to allow Excel equipment lists to be quickly imported into the project data base.
New tags can be created during the import or data can be updated to existing tag items.
It also has a flexible export system that allows data to be exported to Excel work sheets.
Includes functions to create test folder system and allocate work to each test folder. Also each work task can be assigned to a person and the status tracked.
- Create user defined tree based test folder system
- Each Master folder can have phase and discipline sub folders
- Allocate test sheets, procedures and punch list to test folders
- Assign work tasks to individual person
- Monitor work status of each task
- Produce list of today's work
- Monitor progress of tasks
Includes functions to assign predefined equipment certification a tag item.
- Record standard equipment certification details
- Assign standard details to equipment tag item
- Produce reports of equipment certification
- Produce reports of standard equipment certification
- Uses standard tree list of tag items with progress bar