Project design process involves controlling large volumes of relatively simple data. Finding the correct data and controlling the changes to the data provides the biggest challenge. The Design program is created to overcome this challenge.
Every project follows similar processes but each client requires their design done slightly different. The Design program provides the flexibility to cope with a changing environment.
Engineering design process is taking conceptual design basis and turning it into project construction instructions. There is always pressure to minimise the time schedule and cost of performing this work. The Design program is designed to improve the speed of this process.
Includes functions to produce equipment lists for instrumentation, piping, electrical and major equipment.
- Display equipment list in tree structure
- Assign custom data templates to tag items
- Copy and paste tag items
- Export data to Excel report
- Display and edit tag properties
- Link an instrument to a pipe or major equipment
Control System IO Allocation
Includes functions to produce a tree structure of control systems and allocate instruments to IO points.
- Display user defined tree structure of control systems
- Drag and drop field device to IO points
- Display IO allocated flag status on Tag tree list
- Track changes to control systems
- Drag and drop devices from existing Control systems
- Display Properties for control system items
Includes functions to produce tree structure of purchase requisitions and datasheets.
- Create user defined tree based datasheet list
- Control datasheet revisions
- Link process data to instruments
- Transfer data to Excel datasheets
- Produce reports of requisitions and datasheets
Includes functions to display information in Excel like data grids.
- Filter and sort data on any columns
- Filter data via a filter editor
- Display tag , tag data changes and alarm lists
- Direct Export to Excel