4% of every business causes over 50% of the waste, rework and cost. Our
results-focused methodology can help you find the 4% and save at least $100,000
Whether you are new to Six Sigma, are overwhelmed by data (or the lack
thereof) or already have some projects in mind, we can help.
Here are some of the common services we provide to our customers.
You can select from the above services or we can tailor a solution to
meet your needs.
Give us a call at 888-468-1537.
A 1-3 hour session with your leadership team on Lean Six Sigma and its
application to your business.
- Intial pre-meeting with you over the phone.
- Interactive overview of Lean Six Sigma for up to 25 people using Lean
Simplified and Six Sigma Simplified books and quick reference cards.
(QI Macros optional.)
- Gather “gut feel” about areas to target for improvement to reduce
defects or delay. These areas will include specific examples around
accuracy, timeliness, and availability which may affect supplier quality.
Deliverables: Targeted areas for improvement and people to go
to for data—counts, numbers, financial information, etc. and Lean Six
Sigma awareness and buy-in.
2-to-3 consecutive days of data mining and analysis to develop actionable
improvement projects focused on the 4% of business that causes 50% of
Deliverables: Actionable improvement projects that consist of:
- Line graphs, pareto charts and fishbone diagrams with clear problem
- Clearly identified processes for “Lean” analysis—flow charting and
value added analysis.
- Data analysis expertise with one or more people who “shadow” my explorations
and data mining.
- Names of participants for root cause team meetings.
3-to-5 one-day meetings to analyze the root cause of defects or eliminate
delays on a selected improvement project. The number of meetings depends
on the data analysis. (Additional projects may be added at customer request.)
Deliverables: Implementation plans and people for identified countermeasures.
One day team member training on Lean Six Sigma to fill in the gaps.
Please give us a call at 888-468-1537 to discuss how we can tailor a
solution to fit your needs.
© 2008 Jay Arthur, the KnowWare® Man, works with managers who want
to plug the leaks in their cash flow.