The Knowledge Institute Limited helps organisations increase their effectiveness in using their information systems and 'know how' so they can continually improve and adapt. Our work with client organisations not only ensures their own sustainability - it shows them how they can make a bigger difference to the lives of the people they work with.
Our key specialist service is evaluation.
We can evaluate your organisation's planning processes, program development, implementation and effectiveness; assist your organisation to build its own capacity so you can evaluate yourselves; provide evaluation training; and carry out evaluative research.
Some of the ways we can so this include:
- Assisting your organisation to set up an evaluative system to monitor and evaluate the quality and value of any program or policy
- Training and supporting your staff to develop the skills and 'know how' to be able to monitor and evaluate what they do, using practical methods to obtain reliable, robust and quantifiable results
- Supporting your organisation to develop performance measurement systems that provide useful, actionable information about the quality and value of what you do
- Ensuring your organisation gets the best value it can out of your evaluation, research and performance measurement investment
- Carrying out evaluation or research on your behalf.
Find out more about who we are.
The Knowledge Institute Limited also offers or is involved in providing business and training seminars regularly throughout New Zealand.