The Way We Work
The Kindle Communication management service:
- Establishes communication priorities for your organisational strategy.
- Designs communication plans to support effective business outcomes.
- Identifies appropriate media for communicating with stakeholders.
- Manages information communicated, its quality, content and timing.
- Develops systems to gauge and monitor stakeholder opinion.
- Directs project communications and people for continuity of outcomes.
- Practises in accordance with international guidelines, standards and ethics.
The Kindle Communication management service targets communication plans as
a key method of addressing the often complex dynamics of stakeholder
The Kindle Communication management service
manages the preparation and publication of annual reports: perhaps your
organisation's most important communication with its investors..
Website Scoping Reports
The Kindle Communication website scoping reports identify the purpose and outcomes for your organisation's internet presence. Our management service acts as the interface between your organisation and its website developers..
The Kindle Communication
management service manages the planning, coordination and implementation
of Project Communications for projects such as: acquistions and
mergers, restructuring and change management..