Owning a business is an exciting prospect. But there are pitfalls and compliance issues to consider first.
Operating a business is not easy but with the right preparation and advice can be an exciting and rewarding way of life.
We understand because we run our own business.
With the current world financial climate, times are tough and budgets are tight – we understand that too.
We operate in the real world and we’re here to listen to you, be a sounding board, offer advice where we can, and recommend the best course of action for you and your business.
Our services include:
- Setting up a company
- Buying a business
- Company constitutions and shareholder agreements
- Partnership and joint venture agreements
- Sale and purchase agreements
- Family business structures
- Finance and security documentation
- Due diligence
- Franchising and licensing
- Compliance with commercial legislation and regulations (ie. Fair Trading Act, Sale of Goods Act, Commerce Act, Securities Act)
- Negotiating and drafting contracts
- Terms of trade and supply
- Intellectual property issues
- Employment and independent contractor agreements
- Health and safety problems
- Refinancing or restructuring
- Resolving disputes
- Restraints of trade
- Insolvency, liquidation and receivership processes
- Winding up processes
- Investment statements and prospectuses
- Advising in the related fields of financial adviser compliance, disclosure certificates and financial advertising compliance
- Privacy law
- Occupational licensing and regulation
We would love to meet with you and discuss your requirements. Why not contact one of our specialists today.