Experienced local Nelson concrete cutter at competitive prices!
No concrete cutting or drilling job is too big or too small.
John offers over 14 years in the concrete cutting industry in the Nelson Tasman Region and can visit your site with no obligation for an inspection & to offer advice in regards to your concrete cutting job.
Competitive pricing and special rates can be negotiated for repeat clients or for large jobs. John is a member of NZ Concrete Sawing & Drilling Association and follows safe work practices.
Concrete Cutting Services that John can offer include
- Concrete Cutting
- Asphalt & Seal Cutting
- Expansion Cuts
- Kerb & Channel Cutting
- Cutting Chases, Indoors & Outdoors
- Retaining Wall Cutting
- Pavers & Rock Cutting
- Hole Drilling & Boring
- Holes for Heat Pump, Air Conditioning & Other Ducting
- Floor Grinding
- Concrete Aggregate Floor Grinding
- Floor Preparation, Glue Removal etc
- Cutting Humes Pipes
- 5mm & 10mm Decorative Cutting
- Small Window and Door Cutting
- Traffic Light Loops
- Wet Vacuum Cleaners to Remove Slurry
- Clean up After Jobs Finished
- Truck with Water Tank & Pump
- And more !
Value for Money and Reliable Advice
John will consult with you and if he feels that another process would give a better result or more cost effective for you, he will tell you and also recommend an alternative process & reputable contractor.
Concrete Floor Expansion Cuts for
- commercial buildings
- industrial complexes
- concrete driveways, paths, patios
- tennis courts
- sports courts
- commercial yards
- truck on site contains water tank & pump
SEAL CUTTING / WORKING WITH LOCAL CONTRACTORS
WORKING WITH BUILDERS, PLUMBERS, ELECTRICIANS
John does whatever it takes to help you get your work done. He is flexible with his working hours to work in with tradesmen – after hours, weekends or early starts no problem.
For plumbing pipe & fittings, electrical cables, piping for heat pumps & air conditioning units etc
- Using the Grinder to Remove Paint from a Workshop Floor in Preparation for Painting
- Fast & efficient / cost effective for the owner
- No Dust! All residues sucked directly into vacuums for removal
Exceptional hard wearing high quality polished finish.
- Office floors
- Kitchen Areas
- Patios - Entrance Foyers
For quality finish it is important that
- the concrete aggregate is poured & laid by a contractor experienced & specialising in exposed aggregate finish
- the correct finishing sealant product is chosen and applied
Very attractive in outdoor areas and an economic alterative to tiles
Makes large concrete areas more attractive and ideal to reduce slipperiness of areas subject to frost and ice.