Project Management - JMAC Design
The role of the project manager is to minimize risk and create value in developing the most appropriate end product for all stakeholders.
Key Project Management functions include:
- Managing architectural and design professionals
- Managing town planning studies / resource consent applications
- Submission / processing of the building consent with territorial authorities
- Project tendering / award of contract
- Project management during the construction period
- The management of the project so that it meets the pre-development objectives
The project manager is the leader of the consultants / the construction team and it is his role to manage and mentor this team to ensure that the project objectives are met harmoniously and expeditiously. This ensures the process is smooth and cost efficient. Also realising the vision of the design and ensuring the highest standard of construction for our clients.
Contact Jmac Design
Email - none provided
Print this page