All Transitional Facilities must have clear and visible signage, as specified by MAF in the General Transitional Facilities (TFGEN) Standard. Your facility may require two types of signage:
Signage protects your business by raising awareness with those working in and around the Transitional Facility, preventing spread of contamination, and letting people know access is restricted to authorised persons only.
Transitional Facility Signs should be placed in appropriate areas, such as entrance ways within your facility. It is important you have signs that are compliant, as these will be checked during your next MAF review.
How to order
Handy Hint: Remember, if you are a member of our you automatically receive a 10% discount on all signage orders.
- Customised with your facility details
- Includes emergency contact information for your operator
- Black and red lettering on a white background
- Available in two sizes:
LARGE: 600mm x 450mm
STANDARD: 450mm x 300mm
- Corflute or hardwearing PVC option - from $49.00+GST
- CAUTION in red with black lettering below
- Two styles available
- Clearly states goods have not yet been cleared or are under quarantine
- Available in one size 450mm x 300mm
- Corflute or hardwearing PVC option - from $35.00+GST
The information in this article was current at 02 Dec 2011