The unique system that lets your key clients access their own data in your system, simply and securely. A self-service web-based interface for your external parties, authenticates the users and enables them to tap into your data sources and gain access to the information they have been authorised to see.
IntellOnDemand, a self-service web-based interface for your external parties, authenticates the users and enables them to tap into your data sources and gain access to the information they have been authorised to see.
- IntellOnDemand is an end-to-end solution that authenticates your external customers online and enables them to directly accesselements of your corporate data to provide a complete and consolidated view of their data, whenever they choose.
- Since generating reports is almost instantaneous, the information your clients access will be based on the most current data available.
- With authentication hosted in the cloud, external clients access their dashboard through a simple log in screen while the rest of your corporate data isironclad secured behind your corporate firewall.
- The simple, interactive interface means anyone will be able to use IntellOnDemand in a matter of minutes.
- IntellOnDemand works with the high performance iQ4Bis technology; with DataServer, at the back end consolidating and centralising all customer data. It then deploys a 'Client' OLAP cube for multi-dimensional analysis.
- Rather than spending huge resources to aggregate information from multiple sources manually, the system creates a centralised and automated process that will save you time and money.
- IntellOnDemand will let your clients do things like track trends, analysespending patterns monthly, quarterly and annually, and drill down to the most granular level.
- In addition to ad hoc type of reporting, the system also allows automated delivery of reports
- The analysis application uses a web browser as the front end andsits on top of Microsoft’s Analysis Cube, which is part of SQL server, a well-known, widely used and cost effective technology from Microsoft.
- A proven two-minute introduction is all your external users will need in order to navigate all data, drill down in detail, run standardised or ad hoc reports.