The iPanel concrete modular system
is a safe and enduring construction system and is the simple, cost-effective answer to building a new home that has maximum protection from earthquakes, fires and leaks.
The panels combine concrete cladding with steel framing and are produced in one casting operation. They are easy to assemble, and designed to allow for easy attachment of windows, interior partitions, ceilings and roofs.
Our concrete panels provide a concrete weather-safe exterior for houses, at a competitive price, without the weight of tilt slabs or concrete block. This allows cost-saving, light-weight foundations, no tilt slab design costs and no cranes needed to lift slabs into place. There is a need for only two types of panels – the standard 600mm wide panel and a dual-purpose panel for corner and stop ends with a half-sized panel:
• save on the cost of individual design and engineering
• simplify construction
• ensure ease of casting in manufacture
• ensure panels are always in stock What are the benefits of the iPanel system?
• each element is repetitive in nature, allowing for mass production and low costs
• panels can vary in length to allow for individual stud and window designs
• concrete panels can be used in different ways and with other building materials, so there is no limit to building design
• compatible with standard construction practices
• fire, insect, vermin, humidity and rot resistant
• low maintenance
• environmentally friendly and recyclable
• thermal rating is achieved What are the finishing options for my iPanel?
World Patents Pending