Enhancements to Automated Dialler Helps Credit and Collection Agencies Increase Efficiencies, Reduce Costs, and Maintain Compliance
The Interactive Intelligence Interaction Dialer(R) is an outbound/blended dialling add-on application to the company's standards-based, all-in-one IP communications software suite, (TM) (CIC).
(R) version 3.0 for the now includes skills-based dialling, "just-in-time" DNC (do-not-call) functionality, enhanced call analysis, and increased scalability.
Interaction Dialer 's(R) feature enables automated outbound calls to be made based on the availability of agents with defined skills. By ensuring that calls are made based on appropriate agent availability, abandon rates and talk times are reduced.
Interaction Dialer 's(R) feature adds the ability to scrub DNC lists - including mobile phone scrubs - whose status may have changed between the time the contacts were originally scrubbed/loaded and the time they are dialled. This helps ensure compliance and increases the efficiency of dialling campaigns.
In addition, (R) now includes media server-based international . This enhanced call analysis offers improved network message recognition for maximum dialling accuracy. It also adds redundancy and eliminates third-party components for improved reliability and simplified management.
Interaction Dialer (R) also offers dialling and database access optimization, thus enabling credit and collection agencies to support up to 250,000 calls per hour/per server or more depending on configuration. The option of a centralized configuration using the company's SIP-based Interaction Gateway(TM) at remote sites also helps lower costs by reducing hardware requirements.
In addition to these enhancements, Interaction Dialer(R) offers a number of features designed to benefit , including the following:
- Inherent blending that uses the same automatic call distributor for both inbound and outbound interactions for increased agent productivity.
- Optimized "no-answer" timeouts that minimize answering machine pick-up for increased agent productivity.
- Dynamic outbound ANI/caller ID for improved pick-up rates.
- Automated, customisable voice mail messaging for increased productivity.
- Ability to dynamically change phone number order based on time of day or number of attempts made for increased connection rates.
- Patented, "self-learning" staging algorithm to more accurately predict length and stages of a call for increased dialling efficiency.
The Interactive Intelligence all-in-one IP communications software suite also offers inbound interactive voice response, outbound agentless campaigns, and text messaging (SMS), all designed to help credit and collection agencies cost-effectively increase liquidation rates.
Most recently, Interactive Intelligence introduced a communications-based process automation product, (TM), which enables credit and collection agencies to automate skip tracing processes to more quickly locate contacts.
Interaction Dialer (R)
For more information about how Interaction Dialer(R) supports the credit, collection/account receivables management industries, including a demo, visit .
About Interactive Intelligence