IBL provide a professional and flexible service on contract or casual basis.
We work to the individual needs and requirements of our clients, while striving for high
standards of service and professional ethics.
IBL broker plant/equipment asset sales, including individual items, supplied inventories, project contingency plant, site relocation and closure clearances, and ongoing corporate contractual disposals.
Being an independent brokerage company, IBL offers the seller a unique opportunity to achieve current market value for plant and equipment sales - without the constraints of having to divert their staff to manage the process.
As your broker, we can
- Document your assets and prepare marketing material
- Prepare an asset inventory and catalogue
- Run direct marketing and strategic advertising campaigns
- Manage a tender process, or sell on your behalf
- Supervise on-site inspections with prospective buyers
- Co-ordinate recovery, payment and release
- Supply digital photographs
- Provide free website advertising including photos and downloads
- Manage all inquiries, offers and negotiations
- Supply terms and conditions of sale; buy/sell agreement & tender documents
- Supply a final report (where applicable) and recommendations
- Carry out sale acceptance/rejection communications
- Arrange invoicing, payment and recovery timeframes
Terms and Conditions
IBL can manage your Corporate Sales, Tenders and Expressions of Interest. Clients may wish to retain our services on a sole agency contract, non-exclusive contract, or casual/one-off basis.
Our fee structure is flexible, however we predominantly operate on a 'commission on sale' basis.
Integrity and professional ethics are important to us, and we work with our clients to ensure their requirements for confidentiality around sensitive issues (e.g. marketplace, competition, closures etc) are respected.