For a fixed cost, Icefield Tools will provide an annual checkup and recalibration for your instrument. This service is perfect for clients who are ISO9000 registered and need to maintain a paper trail for their equipment. As part of the annual checkup, Icefield Tools will:
- Thoughoughly clean and inspect the instrument
- Recalibrate the instrument
- Issue a calibration certificate showing that the instrument meets factory specifications
- Replace batteries and seals
- Apply any firmware upgrades
- Perform minor repairs
Costs not covered by the service contract include major repairs, shipping, and carriage insurance (if desired).
Icefield Tools also offers on-demand training seminars. Companies can have their staff trained in the operation of Icefield Tools equipment. All trainees receive a certificate. There is a nominal fixed fee for each seminar, irrespective of how many people attend. Please call us to schedule a training seminar.
Icefield Tools can perform surveys on behalf of clients. Contract services are currently restricted to the Whitehorse area.