Project management and building
Why build with a project manager?
The benefits are proven - it saves time and money
and generates a more successful outcome.
How does project management benefit our clients?
At Housing Waikato we look after the interest of the owner. All projects are planned and programmed to enable the client to
achieve agreed objectives.
With Housing Waikato you get the following benefits:
- Better Flexibility. Owner has more say in their build.
- All councils, engineers and other trades will be co-ordinated
- Increased Risk Assessment.
- Risks will be identified and managed quickly.
- You will save time.
- You will save money.
- Materials are bought at trades prices and passed directly onto the owner.
- All trades people are certified.
- Increase in Quality.
A project manager oversees all workmanship and ensures that it is of the highest quality.
This leads to project completion and to the issue of Code of Compliance.