Handy, precise and useable everywhere - our HOLTEC mobile chainsaws should not be missing at any finished timber yard for executing clean cuts and first rough length cutting.
You increase the quality of your packages so easily and reliably. HOLTEC offer the correct chain for each application to give you a clean cutting surface every cut.
A perfect cut every time:
- Finished timber
- Gypsum plates
- Plastic material
- Graphite rods
- And much more..
Transcut® II Portable Crosscut Saw
Transcut® HF121 (Petrol) Portable
Transcut® HF122 (Electric) Portable
The NEW HOLTEC TRANSCUT II® STATION
Now you don't have to compromise quality for price. Our Transcut II® Station will cleanly cut through a package of hardwood or softwood lumber in about a minute, and with an accuracy of ±1/16″.*
Using conventional .404″ chain, our system is affordable for any manufacturer whose needs demand more than a portable saw, but less than the capabilities of our automated systems.
We've priced it low, but equipped it with all the features you need to start processing your lumber quickly. Which makes it the perfect solution for your cutting needs.
- A 20' Fixed Frame Assembly
- 3/8″ (.404″) Stellite® Armoured Guide Bar
- Automatic Chain Tensioner
- Rack and Pinion Movement
- Automatic Sawmotor Shutoff
- Steel Alignment Stands
- Electric Oil Lubrication Pump
- HOLTEC Parallel Guide Frame
- Safety Shielding
- Elevated and Galvanized Operator's Platform
It's also available with our Electronic Length Measuring Device. So the new HOLTEC Transcut II® Station delivers HOLTEC performance, HOLTEC quality and HOLTEC profitability, at a very competitive price. At this price, can you afford to not invest in a HOLTEC?
Don't waste another minute or another dollar! The TRANSCUT® II STATION is fast, affordable and available for immediate delivery.*
*Immediate delivery available on units in stock at time of order. Photograph may show system with optional accessories. Stroke speed may vary depending on species and dimension of lumber. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Transcut® II Station
POSITIONING CROSSCUT SYSTEMS
Our positioning Crosscut systems of the type F/SHK are the easiest solution for a precise final cut. By the positioning saw you cut stationary packs to the required length - at the millimetre. Proved in more than 5000 working systems worldwide. HOLTEC package Crosscut stations fulfil each requirement. And this is not mere chance as you are determining yourself the size, the operation mode and the cutting geometry (ES 121 or Vario Cut). Increase your productivity - with HOLTEC. Our engineers gladly accept any challenge.
Total Simplicity - Total Perfection:
- Cutting accuracy ± 1 mm
- Best cutting force distribution for perfect cross-sections
- Safe, easy operation
- Positioning and cutting function either manually, hydraulically and electrically
- Electronic length display (on request)
- System lengths up to 21 m
- Waste evacuation systems optional
STATIONARY PACKAGE CROSSCUT SYSTEMS
HOLTEC offer the SHK CNC-controlled Crosscut system for perfect fixed length or component length production: with a travelling package carriage and a stationary saw unit (ES 121 or Vario Cut). This system offers the ability for multiple cuts with total precision.
Multiple cuts with reliable precision:
- Multiple cutting with cutting kerf opening
- Electronic cutting kerf corrections, length measuring and cut counting
- Automatic cutting sequence by CNC-control
- Individually programmable package lengths
- 50 programming memories
- Simple control with protection against operating errors
Cutting accuracy ± 1mm
- Carriage lengths up to 10m
Combinable with all current marking and packing plants
- Waste evacuation systems optional
HOLTEC rollerway systems can be supplied as the ES 121 tilting saw or as the Vario Cut system. With this system your packages are cut efficiently with total precision. Rollerway systems are perfect for being used in production lines with feeding and take-off systems, in fully automatic. As with all HOLTEC systems they meet the Euro-Standard (CE) as well as the newest machine and EMU-directives.
Precision without respite:
- Can be integrated into every production line
- Fully automatic production process without interruption
- Robust construction
- Low costs per piece
The HOLTEC Crosscut technique offers a perfect platform for processing other materials. We are happy to advise you on all kinds of special applications.