Community Services, Insulation, Hot Water
Are you a landlord?
Do you own properties that are not insulated?
Are you willing to benefit from a 60% subsidy that the NZ Government is offering so that these rental properties can be better insulated?
Previous criteria has been relaxed. The new criteria:
- To qualify houses must have been built prior to 2000
- Tenants DO NOT NEED to have a Community Services Card but the subsidies are reduced for non community service card holders
- Either ceiling and or under floor insulation must be installed in each house with other measures available such as hot water cylinder wrap, lagging, moisture barrier and draught stops on doors.
- Government subsidy 60% landlord contribution 40%
- Available throughout New Zealand
, Community Services Card
, Hot Water
, Hot Water Cylinder
, Moisture Barrier
, Water Cylinder