HEB Construction Limited - Civil Contracting with innovation and excellence - services
HEB Construction has the capability that extends over large and small civil and roading projects.
Large projects such as the East Tamaki Connection required the integrated capabilities of many parts of the group.
Smaller projects may still involve complex traffic management or a high level of public accountability.
Some of our projects include:
- SH1 East Tamaki Connection
- SH2 Mangatawhiri Deviation
- Hihitahi Bluffs Realignment
- Kerikeri Heritage Bypass
- Mill Street Deviation
- Katetoke Oakleigh Reconstruction
- Pyes Pa Road - Joint winner of the 2005 Shell Bitumen Supreme Award at the Roading New Zealand Roading Excellence Awards.
- State Highway 20 - Puhinui Road intersection - earthworks, drainage, surfacing, structures, landscaping, traffic management.
- Great South Road - 4 laning from Manukau to Manurewa - minor earthworks, drainage, surfacing, structures, water mains.
- Paeroa Wastewater treatment Plant - specialist technical component
- Huntly internal bypass
Contracts which we are currently undertaking of significance are;
- SH18 Hobsonville Deviation
HEB Construction is experienced at laying concrete, steel, uPVC, AC, DI, CLMS, Hobas, MDPE and HDPE pipe above and below ground.
- Specialise in portable water supply, sanitary sewers, stormwater management, irrigation and gasline networks
- Undertake the entire contract, from design and materials management to installation
- Install, test and commission an average of 500 kilometres of residential & commercial drainage and water supply pipe each year using cut and trenchless technology
- Install pipe bridges above ecologically sensitive wetlands - including pile driving and site rehabilitation works
- Design and install effluent and water irrigation systems
- Install gasline networks for landfill gas extraction projects
- Design, install and upgrade pumping stations