CLAD Services Ltd provides several services to professional bodies and national organisations. We streamline the running of an organisation through providing administration and secretarial services. This enables the executive to keep control of the organisation and be decision makers rather than administrators.
We provide a continuous presence giving the advantage of maintaining the organisational history for future executive committees. This ensures there is no loss of historic decisions and smooths the transition from one elected body to the next.
The presence of a fulltime office provides a central point for all communications. The organisation becomes more responsive to enquires and requests and this can help build membership. Having CLAD Services take care of the day to day running of the organisation gives the executive time to focus on governence.
Our services include:
- Organisation and co-ordination of meetings, conferences etc.
- Setup and printing of promotional materials including membership cards, brochures, newsletters etc
- Compilation and distribution of promotions, newletters and membership mailouts
- Administration of membership renewals and registration of new members
- Development and administration of membership databases
- Secretarial services to executive committees including arranging travel and accommodation and minute taking.
- Technology: Secure systems, expertise and advice, efficient communications.