The dyno runs German TAT software which allows extremely accurate control of the dyno rollers to hold precise speed or torque for pin point tuning of all areas of the ECU map. The level of control of the dyno is crucial as it is this feature that allows the tuning work to be completed quickly and efficiently, keeping the costs to a minimum.
The dyno has even been used to run a 100cc Go Kart and happily controlled the roller speed and torque.
Typical Prices from:
- Non turbo aftermarket ECU remap - $595
- Turbo aftermarket ECU remap - $795
- Ecutek factory ECU remap (model specific) - $995 to $1495
- Follow up re-tunes - 1st hour $250
- Subsequent hours charged at $150
Here are some recent dyno road and race car projects:
Nissan R35 GTR 600
Evo X FQ 360 development
Mazda 3 MPS race mapping
The information in this article was current at 02 Dec 2011