Review of potential abattoir facilities in Australasia for suitability as a supply source.
- All facilities BSE-free
- All facilities USDA/FDA compliant
Managing supply discussions with selected meatplants.
Developing and managing in-plant process requirements and documentation for abattoirs, including:
- Procedural protocol for extraction of tissue
- Training of operatives (either abattoir-based or third parties)
- On-going in-plant audit arrangements
Comprehensive door-to-door cool-chain or closed containment system arrangements for product transport including:
- Packing and shipping systems development/implementation
- Transport logistics development and implementation – from Australasia to US/EU production facilities
Export documentation (New Zealand/Australia) and US/EU import documentation (USDA/FDA).