We laminate - the process of applying a film of plastic to the surface of a material - clear or coloured onto or card to provide greater stability and rigidity, a scratch and mark resistant surface, a high gloss surface for eye catching displays and an effective moisture barrier.
Our laminating machines can take care of the most delicate of flexible packaging materials e.g:
- 20gsm tissue paper for packaging wine bottles.
- Heavier, greaseproof coated tissue for burger wrappings.
- High gloss paper for gift wrapping.
- Laminated microwave film is attractive and suited for freezing and microwaving.
- Laminated "holographic film" enhances product recognition and unique branding opportunities.
- Reverse printing on clear film creates a safe wrap with high visual impact when the print is sealed between layers of laminating.
Laminated flexible packaging is produced in rolls and in sheets and delivered "ready for production" to your door in Australia and new Zealand
Our products are used in the following industries and range of products:
- Confectionery industry for wrappers of chocolates.
- Bakery industry for packaging of cookies, cakes and biscuits.
- General food industry for boxes and display packaging.
- Meat and fish processing industry for strong, light and leak free boxes.
- Cosmetic and gift industry for display packaging.
- Liquor industry for display packaging and gift boxes.