Aluminium Foil - Packaging that is safe and attractive
Printstock Products specialises in processing the most delicate aluminium foil materials (7 - 700 micron). It can be used in its plain form or be further enhanced with .
- Foil is used as chocolate bar wrapping and we are an important supplier in the New Zealand and Australian confectionary markets.
- Aluminum foil for mass production packaging.
- Catering for the needs of the boutique hand made confectionery industries for the wrapping of individual chocolates.
- Aluminium foil has great properties for food and pharmaceuticalpackaging because it is a total barrier against light, oxygen odours, flavours, moisture, and bacteria. It is used to make long life packs for drinks and dairy products which enables storage without refrigeration.
- Laminates are used to package many other oxygen or moisture sensitive foods, and tobacco, in the form of pouches, sachets and tubes, and as tamper evident closures.
- Foil containers and trays are used to bake pies and to pack takeaway meals, ready snacks and long life pet foods.