If you want to design your own plans, give us a call and come and see us. The process may differ slightly from house to house, however, generally speaking the process would be something along the following lines:
- Purchase land
- Choose an architect or use ours
- Initial concept plans provided
- Once concept plans approved and budgeted move to full plans
- Full plans drawn and approved
- Provide quote for full plans - approve or readjust plans
- Apply for Building Consent
- Execute building contract
- Commence building
We have close working relationships with a variety of architects and draughtsmen. They are available to meet with and provide initial concept plans that are in keeping with your individual taste, lifestyle and building site.
We are also happy to work with you to find the right architect for your design style or work with any other architect you may wish to use to draw your new home.
Our Certified Builders 'Full Build Building Contract' ensures a fixed price for the construction of your home.