'If you pump or gravity feed from a dam, creek or tank you need a Mac’s Filter Float'
Mac's Filter Float is an agriculture water filter unit, for when you are drawing water from a dam, creek, stream, river or tank.
The Unit fl below the waterline in the cleaner and best water.
The Unit will float up and down with the water level; It can be floated vertically or horizontally.
The Unit has a 5mm Stainless Steel filter which has a minimum of 8 times the capacity of the outlet, which means less draw of rubbish.
A finer Inline Filter or Check Valve can be installed or a Foot Valve inside the filter, if required.
The filter is supplied with a 50/40mm reversible 'Hansen' outlet, which can be increased or reduced by standard fittings.
- The cleanest water is near the surface, right where the filter unit will be floating
- Quick, easy and simple to install
- Built of strong long lasting plastic and stainless steel
- All standard Hansen fittings fit the filter
- 2 New Zealand National Fieldday (Mystery Creek) Awards
We have sold thousands of these units all over New Zealand and Australia in the last 12 years.