RedEye mini offers maximum control.
Meet the latest addition to the RedEye family.The RedEye mini turns your iPhone or iPod touch into a full-featured universal remote, including code database and built-in channel guide(coming soon for NZ).
RedEye mini offers much of the power of RedEye in a convenient travel size. Use RedEye mini with your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad at home or work, with friends and family, or while traveling for business or pleasure to control your TV, stereo, cable box, DVD player, and many other devices that receive standard (infrared) signals.
Plug RedEye mini into your headphone jack, open the RedEye application and you are ready to go no batteries required. And because RedEye mini comes backed by our online infrared code database, you can control devices even if you donât have the original remote at hand.
Why choose the RedEye Mini over other brands:
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
- Activity based remote (ie Macro enabled)
- Download IR codes anywhere using a 3G connection or Wi-Fi
- Activity-based control and macros (common in advanced home theater remotes)
- Smaller than a thumb drive; comes with carrying case
- Cloud computing database of 45,000+ IR codes; ability to learn commands from existing remotes and is server based IR code database,constantly evolving.
- Free in-app TV program/channel guide (coming soon for NZ)
- Customizable touchscreen buttons, Multi-Touch and motion gesture shortcuts
- Leaves iOS deviceâs dock connector open for charging
- Handles toggle and discrete command codes
- Has wider bandwidth LED senders (400kHz compared to FLPR's 56Khz) which addresses certain high frequency remote controls
Take advantage of activity-based control, customizable button layouts, multi-touch and motion gestures on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad to interact with your gear from up to 30 feet away.
Complete with its own carrying case, RedEye mini is made for home or travel. No batteries required RedEye mini plugs into your phoneâs headphone jack, leaving the charging connector open.
Get advanced features at a fraction of the price of other advanced remotes. Bundled with an IR code database and interactive channel guide at no additional cost (coming soon for NZ).
By itself, your iPhone does not have the ability to send out the infrared signals used to control most home theater equipment. RedEye mini fills that gap. It runs off of the power your phone delivers through the headphone jack, so RedEye mini is completely portable, requires no batteries, and never needs recharging. Download the RedEye iPhone application, plug in your RedEye mini, and you are ready to go.
RedEye mini works with the 2nd or 3rd generation iPod touch, iPhone 3G/3GS, iPhone 4, and iPad.
While every attempt is made to ensure the information provided on this page is accurate, specifications change from time to time and we are not liable for any omissions or errors.