The UK Pension Transfer Process:
- Initial client meeting is held either face to face, by phone or Skype.
- Client gives TFMG authority to obtain Transfer Valuation from the UK pension provider.
- We conduct a thorough Fact Find to establish cleints individual circumstances and objectives.
- We prepare a report and recommend most suitable QROPS based on clients objectives, fund size and investement horizon.
- Client elects to transfer pension to NZ – the funds sent by UK pension company in sterling and held in UK cash account in NZ – client gives instructions when to exchange to NZ$.
- Cash withdrawal can be sent to client if they have been a non UK tax payer for over 5 years. If over 55 the client can elect to take 25% tax free cash and USP even if they are within the 5 year HMRC reporting period.
- Investment portfolio structured by our adviser after client completes investor profile questionaire.
To start the process call us today on 06 877 9063 for a free, no obligation initial consultation by phone or face to face.
The information in this article was current at 02 Dec 2011