Very high performance lubricant, specially developed for the lubrication of materials used in public works, mines or quarries. It provides substantial economies within the fuel consumption reduction. Allows to strongly decrease the lubricant number needed for the whole vehicle park maintenance and avoids all mistakes in term of lubricant quality. Reaches the highest quality levels required by the manufacturers for their engines (E7/CI-4), transmissions (GL-4/TO-4) and hydraulics systems (HK/HV). Enables longer drain intervals up to the maximum allowed by OEM’s.
TP STAR MAX FE 10W-30, together with TP STAR TRANS 80W-110, form the “TP STAR CONCEPT”.
• Lubricates the Diesel engines of the last generation.
• Lubricates small gasoline engines and piston-compressors.
• Applies in all hydraulic systems, high or low pressure, equipped with very high performance filters, in the inlet or outlet of oil.
• Lubricates the oldest or current gear boxes, manual or powershift.
• Can be used in all seasons due to its high viscosity index.
• Low oil consumption due to its non-conventional base oil components.
Conforms to the OEM’s specifications for depolluted engines up to EURO Stage IIIa, US EPA TIER 3 or EURO IV standards like:
- Caterpillar: ECF-1a, ECF-1
- Cummins: 20078 / 77 / 76
- Komatsu: EO-DH
- Man: 3275
- MTU: Type 2
- Renault: RLD-2, RLD
- Volvo: VDS-3