Tax Solutions @ Growth Accounting
Goods & Services Tax
GST is a tax on the supply of goods and services in New Zealand by a registered person on any taxable activity they carry out. The rate for GST is 15% although it can be zero-rated for exports.
- Registration queries
- Preparation of GST returns
- Filing and adjusting GST returns
- Specialist events involving GST – e.g sale or purchase of property
Fringe Benefit Tax
Fringe benefit tax (FBT) is a tax on benefits that employees receive as a result of their employment, including those benefits provided through someone other than an employer.
- The rules regarding FBT change frequently, we can give advice on the preparation of FBT returns
- Rather than paying excessive FBT, let us advise on possible consequences of proposals for employee benefit plans
- Preparation of individual and company tax returns